“W3 Total Cache improves the user experience of your site by improving your server performance, caching every aspect of your site, reducing the download times and providing transparent content delivery network (CDN) integration.
* At least 10x improvement in overall site performance (Grade A in YSlow or significant Google Page Speed improvements) when fully configured
* Improve conversion rates and “site performance” which affect your site’s rank on Google.com
* “Instant” second page views (browser caching after first page view)
* Optimized progressive render (pages start rendering immediately)
* Reduced page load time: increased visitor time on site (visitors view more pages)
* Improved web server performance (sustain high traffic periods)